Forex Trade Copier Monthly Service (1)
Current brokers I use now
$172/month plus the additional $28/monthly service fee for 4xSolutions.
I am deciding not to do Free Trade Copier anymore due to no verification on accounts being verified. As it stands currently service will need to be paid. Please read bottom.
- High Risk and Aggressive Forex with Metals(High Aggressive & High Risk/Rewards) – (Account is Tradersway account with 1:1000 Leverage)
- URL link will be sent to your email to sign up under my Forex Trade Copier Link to sign up
- You can choose any broker for this trade copier.
- This is not a signals page or chatting room group. Please understand this is not a telegram chat group or signals group discussion. No communication, this is strictly me trading and copying my trades into your live account. You will have full access on when you want to add or remove trades opening or closed at your discretion. There will be no EA’s or robots tied to my manual live trading account.
$28/month for the VPS on 4Xsolutions.com (separate payment to them)
$172/monthly service for my trade copier service Total = $200.00/month
- Do not go purchase a VPS anywhere else as it comes into the $28/month when signing up directly with 4Xsolutions.com
Will be more focused on highly aggressive scalping positions along with 2-3 day swinging positions. Expect Full Margins with this live account trading style. You are allowed to add your own positions but if I am adding multiple positions or big lot sizes and you are on a smaller account then mine, expect full margins and negative equity on the account balance. Please expect unexpected trade changes.
Do not expect by putting in the minimum requirements you will gain more. Opening a micro account with $20 account will not help your account grow. This is fair warning to those signing up with low expectations on the flipping account.
FAQS: Below For any Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I want to add more than one account. Answer is (Yes)
- They can do so by contacting us directly and requesting to upgrade their subscription. Subscription costs are based upon the number of connected accounts so there is a cost associated with adding more than one account.
- The first account is $28 per month, accounts 2-4 are discounted at 20% off so they are $22.40 per month, each. Any accounts added beyond that are discounted at 45% off, or $15.40 per month, each.
Answers from 4X Solutions about adding and closing trades.
They would do that to the registry for platform and it will not affect the trade copier.
If they close the trade then The copier will recognize that that trade is closed and will not attempt to take any action on their account for that trade.
- Modifying an original trade from Koutraderz Copier System will not work. You can not modify my trades that I manually trading on.
If they open a position then that position will not affect to the other positions on the trade copier. If your clients are using a u.s. regulated broker then they do need to be aware of FIFO and hedging requirements.
- You can add more than one live account to koutraderz copier system. You just have to pay the hosting fee package for 4Xsolutions.com
Trade Replicator Next Steps
Your web based replicator is easy to set up and get connected. You can connect your account to our trade replicating services in the Client Area, at http://www.4xsolutions.com/
Select the My Trading heading at the top of the page. You will see 5 selections
1. Accounts – This is where you will put in your MT4 platform log in account details to receive trades. To enter this information click on the icon under Edit.
2. Portfolio – This is where you will adjust your Money Management (MM) options. To adjust settings click on the icon under Edit. To add a portfolio option click on Add Portfolio.
3. Open Trades – This tab allows you to view the Open replicated trades on your broker account and, if applicable, on your signal providers open trades. To change view you may click on Client of Master at the top of the page.
4. History – This tab allows you to view the History of replicated trades on your broker account and, if applicable, also your signal providers trade history. To change view you may click on Client of Master at the top of the page.
5. Subscription – This tab allows you to view the signal services you are subscribed to.
For any questions on the risk settings, please visit our knowledge base.
To check your account connection status you can click on the Accounts tab, once again. This will show whether your account is connected, not connected, or if the account details are incorrect. Please note that the initial connection may take a few minutes
The account suffix is a way for brokers to identify the feeds they have on certain accounts. You can see what suffix you have on your broker by opening MT4 and logging in. Then open a chart to find the suffix. If you open the Eur/Usd chart with a 1H bar, then in the top left corner of the chart you will see EURUSD, H1. This would have no suffix. The suffix would be after the D in USD and before the comma. For example, EURUSDm,H1. The suffix would be m. This is case sensitive. If there is no suffix, then you can leave this blank.
Please understand I have 10 Master Accounts
MirrorMasterRisk will mirror the % risk that was risked by the signal provider. For example if they opened a trade which was 3.4% risk for their equity on their account, then the replicator would open a 3.4% of your own balance on that trade on your own account.
This setting is a percent multiplier. The default is 100, or 100%. This is used for both MirrorMasterSize and MirrorMasterRisk. If “MirrorMasterRisk” is used then this multiplier will set the risk % compared to the MasterTrader. When set to 100, it will trade the exact same risk as the MasterTrader. If ” %toMirror” is set to 200, then the risk would be 2x the risk of the MasterTrader. For example, If the MasterTrader risk 1% and the replicator is set to “MirrorMasterRisk” = True and the “%toMirror” is 200, then the replicator would risk 2% of your Equity or Balance (depending on which option you chose).
This setting is also a lot size multiplier. The default is 100, or 100%. When used with “MirrorMasterSize” it will multiply the MasterTraders lot size. When set to 100, it will trade the exact same risk as the MasterTrader. If “%toMirror” is set to 200, then the lot size would be 2x the lots of the MasterTrader. For example, If the MasterTrader traded 1 lot and the replicator is set to “MirrorMasterSize” = True and the “%toMirror” is 200, then the replicator would take 2 lots
There are 3 options for the risk of the trade copier.
1. Fixed lots. The client sets a lot size and each trade is that lot size.
2. Mirror master risk. The client takes the same risk that the master account takes. If the master takes 1% risk of its equity, then the client takes 1% risk of its own equity. This has a multiplier called “percent to mirror” The default is 100 percent. If this is increased to 200 percent then if the master takes 1% then the client takes 2%. The same would apply if the client put 50 percent, then if the master takes 1% then the client would take 0.5% based on your own equity
3. Mirror master size. The client takes the same lot size, regardless of the account size. This also has a multiplier.
For clients to set this initially they click NEW in the portfolio Items tab. If they want to change this they can click EDIT in the same tab.
With this setting, it can only be used if a Stop Loss is attached to the trade upon open. This settings will repliciate trades using a set percent of either your trading Balance or Equity depending on which setting option you chose upon Account connection.
How to view trades (signal provider trades unavailable)
To view your replicated trades please log into your client area and click on My Trading. Then click on Open Trades then on Client to view your open trades on your own broker account. To review the trade history of your broker account please click on History then on Client. Your signal provider does not publish their trade history in your client area. If you have more than one account or more than one signal provider please use the search fields to narrow the results.
Viewing and Comparing trades in client area
To view your replicated trades please log into your client area and click on Control Panel then on trade copier. Then click on Open Trades then on the Client tab to view your open trades on your own broker account. To view open trades on your signal providers account please click on the Master tab. To review the trade history of your broker account please click on History then on the Client tab. To view the signal providers Trading history please click on the Master tab. If you have more than one account or more than one signal provider please use the search fields to narrow the result
How does your replicator work?
Our replicator works with any broker world wide who support an MT4 account. Your account is connected on our website interface run on our dedicated servers. There is no software to download or install. You do not need to keep your home pc or you MT4 account running for trades to replicate.You will be able to set your own money management options in your client area to suit your trading needs.
What Does the New CFTC Disclosure Mean to US Citizens?
In addition to all of the new regulations that went in to effect on October 18, 2010 and that affect all US citizens, there is a new CFTC risk disclosure that contains many interesting elements.
The purpose of this article is to point out some of the more important aspects of this disclosure. The full text can be found at most broker sites. In addition, you can send an email to email@example.com with “CFTC disclosure” as the subject and you will be sent a copy.
Rather than quote the entire text, only portions will be noted. Beginning with the very first point, it would seem that the CFTC has not done its homework. They state “YOUR DEALER IS YOUR TRADING PARTNER WHICH IS A DIRECT CONFLICT OF INTEREST”.
Even though this is clearly the case with dealing desk brokers (market makers), apparently the CFTC does not understand that STP brokers are indeed not a counter party in transactions. That is a discussion for another day.
In any case, this statement makes it perfectly clear that market makers clearly trade against clients. As we discussed in a previous article, who do you think is better at trading, the broker or you? It would seem the deck may be clearly stacked against the average retail trader.
Point #2 says “AN ELECTRONIC TRADING PLATFORM FOR RETAIL FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS IS NOT AN EXCHANGE.” That should be obvious but perhaps some traders have not yet understood this reality.
In fact, there is no central exchange in the Forex market. Since it is worldwide market, there may never be such a central exchange. That is why prices and spreads can be very different among brokers
The third point is especially striking. It states, “YOUR DEPOSITS WITH THE DEALER HAVE NO REGULATORY PROTECTIONS.” In other words, if the broker goes out of business, the trader is basically out of luck and out of money in his account!
The section goes on to say, â€œYour dealer may commingle your funds with its own operating funds or use them for other purposes.â€ The phrase â€œother purposesâ€ is especially alarming. In essence, the broker can do whatever they please with client funds. That does not look as though the broker is acting in the client’s best interests, does it?
After reading point #4, you may begin asking yourself why you even trade in Forex! It says, “YOU ARE LIMITED TO YOUR DEALER TO OFFSET OR LIQUIDATE ANY TRADING POSITIONS SINCE THE TRANSACTIONS ARE NOT MADE ON AN EXCHANGE OR MARKET, AND YOUR DEALER MAY SET ITS OWN PRICES.” That sounds like legal price fixing, does it not?
For all intents and purposes, the broker can charge anything it wants for spreads and can fill orders at any prices it chooses. Again, this does not technically apply to STP/ECN brokers but the CFTC in its wisdom has chosen not to make a distinction.
Finally, the fifth point declares, “PAID SOLICITORS MAY HAVE UNDISCLOSED CONFLICTS.” The reference is to introducing brokers (IB’s). It is somewhat ironic that IB’s are now required to be registered yet they are still able to have conflicts of interest with clients.
To sum it all up, these disclosures do not seem to bring much comfort to the retail trader. In fact, they seem to scream “buyer beware” and do not trade in Forex unless you plan to lose all of your money, have your broker trade against you, and have all sorts of conflicts of interest!
What is a trader to do then? One suggestion is to read the disclosure, understand the risks and continue trading! After all, what market is not risky?
(I Repeat, nothing will be sent out until Initial start up fee is sent to my PayPal only! Recurring payments every month. All Sales are Final, and No exchanges & No Refunds are given at any time.
My Contact info: Kou Lee FX LLC
Telegram me @kouleefx
I will try my best to update this website with new updates to the services and specials everyday
You will be signing up under my 4X Solutions Website Personal URL Link,
Payment of recurring subscription needs to be sent first on me on PayPal.
Make sure you know your Renewal Date, I will not remind anyone about their renewal.
By purchasing, you are indicating that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions of this Forex trade copier and all services being used my Kou Lee FX LLC.